The VOYAGER range of stream pumps has been designed for both marine and fresh water aquariums, with flow rates ranging from 3000l/h to 15000l/h.( 800 US ghp - 4000 US gph). Thanks to the exclusive magnetic support, these stream pumps can be positioned anywhere: on the sides, behind the tank and on the aquarium's corners. This supports permit them to have a wide range of output angles: up to 180° vertically and 360° circulatory with endless orientation possibilities. Thanks to the advanced built-in technology, the VOYAGER range can be turned on and off quickly without harm or noise and represents a quality choice for the most demanding hobbyist.
Flow rate: 3200 US gph
Power absorbed: 18 W
Tank capacity (Fresh water): 211 - 396 US gal
Tank capacity (Marine water): 105 - 224 US gal
Dimension: 3.22× 6.56× 3.58”
Corr length: 6 ft
To install Voyager, proceed as described below:
1. To connect the magnetic support to the pump, insert the pump into staple overlapping the holes. Insert the handles in the staple in the holes screwing them in so to keep the pump in place.
2. To increase water flow, use the diffuser that comes with the pump. To insert the diffuser, before placing the pump in the tank, take off the front cover and place the difusser inside, where the grill is. Make sure that the joints are well inserted, so that once reassembled the front cover, the diffuser does not touch the impeller. Warning: Make sure that the diffuser is correctly inserted on the front cover. If not, it could fit the impeller, causing it to break.
3. Position the product inside the tank. Then, placing the external support 10 cm(3.93 inches) from the center of internal support, carefully drag it untill you start to feel the opposite magnetic force. Attention: the magnetic support has an elevated magnetic power, so attaching the external magnet directly to the internal one may cause the glass to break or injure your fingers.
4. Turn the pump so that flow is directed where desired, then secure the lateral handles tightly, so to keep the product in position.
5. To avoid vibrations and resonances or in case the product is connected and controlled through external electronic meters, do not:
- place in contact with lateral surfaces, near or on the bottom of the tank
-position the pump as advised
It is advisable to place the pump at an adequate distance from the bottom of the tank, in order to avoid the suction of the sand or the other deposits that could block the rotor.
6. Insert the plug in the power socket.