The Voyager HP or High Performance series builds upon all of the same great features and technology of the models 1 through 4 but takes them to another level. The models range from 2800 to 4000 gallons per hour and have innovations that leave them in a class by themselves. Thanks to the exclusive magnetic support, the Voyagers can be positioned anywhere: on the sides, behind the tank, and around the aquarium's corners. The support system permits them to reach up to 180 degrees vertically and 360 degrees circulatory has endless orientation possibilities. This unique feature allows the units to be mounted on the rear glass of the aquarium without sacrificing its directional range. The Voyager's versatility in movement and positioning makes it possible to hide them anywhere, assuring optimal performance. The removable front ring insert allows you to regulate the water flow wide or narrow, satisfying even the most particular species needs. The units have the most durable rotor, ceramic seats, and a ceramic shaft. This, combined with the electronic engineering of the motor, assures that the pump always starts in the correct direction without vibration or noise. The rotor and shaft of the Voyager are wear-resistant beyond compare! Mounting does not rely on suction cups or a combination of suction with magnets because in a salt water tank or in hard water they become stiff with time, compromising their hold, and causing the pump to become unstable. The exclusive magnetic support for the Voyager is long-lasting, reliable, ideal for glass up to 3/4" thick and prevents slippage, vibration, and wear on the glass. The Voyager can be used in fresh water and saltwater aquariums. Maximum inclination, flexibility, silence, and reliability - all in one unit!
Voyager 2800 • 2800 gallons per hour
Voyager 3200 • 3200 gallons per hour
Voyager 3600 • 3600 gallons per hour
Voyager 4000 • 4000 gallons per hour
Flow rate: 2800 US gph
Power absorbed: 17 W
Tank capacity (Fresh water): 185 - 317 US gal
Tank capacity (Marine water): 92 - 185 US gal
Dimension: 3.22× 6.56× 3.58”
Corr length: 6 ft
More Information (directions for use)
To install Voyager, proceed as described below:
1. To connect the magnetic support to the pump, insert the pump into staple overlapping the holes. Insert the handles in the staple in the holes screwing them in so to keep the pump in place.
2. To increase water flow, use the diffuser that comes with the pump. To insert the diffuser, before placing the pump in the tank, take off the front cover and place the difusser inside, where the grill is. Make sure that the joints are well inserted, so that once reassembled the front cover, the diffuser does not touch the impeller. Warning: Make sure that the diffuser is correctly inserted on the front cover. If not, it could fit the impeller, causing it to break.
3. Position the product inside the tank. Then, placing the external support 10 cm(3.93 inches) from the center of internal support, carefully drag it untill you start to feel the opposite magnetic force. Attention: the magnetic support has an elevated magnetic power, so attaching the external magnet directly to the internal one may cause the glass to break or injure your fingers.
4. Turn the pump so that flow is directed where desired, then secure the lateral handles tightly, so to keep the product in position.
5. To avoid vibrations and resonances or in case the product is connected and controlled through external electronic meters, do not:
- place in contact with lateral surfaces, near or on the bottom of the tank
-position the pump as advised
It is advisable to place the pump at an adequate distance from the bottom of the tank, in order to avoid the suction of the sand or the other deposits that could block the rotor.
6. Insert the plug in the power socket.
|Cart Reservation Status||Disabled|