Chemi-Pure Blue is specially created for fantastic results in reef and marine aquariums. Our new proprietary blend of premium, low-dust pelleted carbon and high capacity ion-exchange resins are skillfully combined to create a superior all-in-one filter media in a nylon bag. Chemi-Pure Blue significantly reduces organic compounds and phosphates while raising redox and helping stabilize pH for a healthy, crystal clear aquarium.
Chemi-Pure Blue's proprietary formula significantly reduces organic compounds, odors, phenols, toxins, medications, dissolved metals, phosphates and silicates. Chemi-Pure Blue's high-capacity pelletized activated carbon has very low ash content and rinses clear quickly, thus reducing the potential of HLLE within your aquarium. Chemi-Pure Blue uses the finest laboratory grade resin technology to rapidly remove organics and phosphates from your aquarium water while raising redox and helping stabilize pH. Chemi-Pure Blue's unique formula is the finest marine aquarium filtration media available. Chemi-Pure Blue lasts longer and reduces the need for frequent water changes. For a healthy, stable, crystal clear reef or marine aquarium us Chemi-Pure Blue.
Boyd Enterprises Chemi-Pure Blue 44 oz Activated Carbon & Ion-Exchange Resins is packaged in an easy-to-use nylon bag for convenient placement in aquarium filters. Treats up to 300 gallons.
1. Keep Chemi-Pure Blue sealed in container until ready for use.
2. Remove the bag from container and rinse gently under clean running water until clear, then place nylon bag in any outside power filter, canister filter, or external sump.
3. For best results water should flow through the filter bag and media.
Chemi-Pure Blue should be changed every 4 months depending on bio-load.
4. If more than one Chemi-Pure Blue filter bag is used, change one at a time every week until all bags have been replaced.
5. Each 44 oz container of Chemi-Pure Blue treats up to 300 gallons.
|Shipping Option||All Shipping|